Author Topic: MText Format Stripper  (Read 23415 times)

Spike Wilbury

Re: MText Format Stripper
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2008, 10:38:53 AM »
I sure miss John...

Joe;

Any idea of what happen to him? (John F. Uhden) - hope that he end up making a lot of money and quit, his job and he is having a lot of fun - his web site still is open :)

btw, I had the chance to talk to him (by phone) some years ago...

Hola Luis,

No, I don't know why he suddenly disappeared. I conversed with him via email back when he was online. But I haven't heard from him since.

You know him. He would not have checked out if he made a lot of money... I suspect what he would have done is spent more time sharing his knowledge.

Hola Joe,

I just happen to noticed that John Uhden, is back to the adesk lisp ng..... just to let you know :)

http://discussion.autodesk.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=699106&tstart=0

(and sorry I know this is an old topic)

Matt__W

• Seagull
  • I like my water diluted.
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 11:19:18 AM »
Huh... Interesting quote from Jason Piercy towards the bottom... explains quite a bit.

Anne is no longer moderating, hasn't been for a few years now. All of the previous "Facilitators" have also been relieved of their volunteer duties as of early this year. Things are not what they used to be.
Autodesk Expert Elite
Revit Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Owner/FAA sUAS Pilot @ http://skyviz.io

TimSpangler

• Water Moccasin
  • CAD Naked!!
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2008, 12:16:17 PM »
Huh... Interesting quote from Jason Piercy towards the bottom... explains quite a bit.

Anne is no longer moderating, hasn't been for a few years now. All of the previous "Facilitators" have also been relieved of their volunteer duties as of early this year. Things are not what they used to be.

Isn't that the truth.....
ACA 2015 - Windows 7 Pro
All Comments and Content by TimSpangler, Copyright © 2016