Author Topic: Retrieving and Setting Autocad Registry Settings  (Read 5160 times)

jjs

Re: Retrieving and Setting Autocad Registry Settings
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 12:09:28 AM »
Thanks kerry,
Now I feel stupid. I did not figure out that Dnereb was berend. But after your post I did. Now I feel really stupid.

Berend, you aren't the one that was from Norway or something that believes in global warming are you? Not that I want to start debating that issue again.

Dnereb

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 09:18:46 AM »
Smadsen was from Norway, I'm dutch.
The disscussion ended after you posted you would get back on the shark teeth issue....... :evil: still waiting :-D :-D :-D

jjs

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2007, 11:43:22 AM »
refresh my memory about the shark teeth issue.

Dutch, that is right. You also believed in reparations for past slave trade atrocities?

Maverick®

• Seagull
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2007, 11:59:50 AM »
*Subconscious*   New thread, New thread, New thread

Dnereb

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2007, 12:02:15 PM »
jjs,

I guess this thread becomes a bit chit chatty and should be split of.
No,I do not believe in repair, I do think we have to realize our riches and partially the african poverty are a result of the slave trade and colonization.
The shark issue was about evolution, you used the fact that shark teeth stayed the same in every layer as an argument to show evolution might not be taking place. My reply was roughly How can you revoke complete skeletons as proof of change, but use just teeth to argue something stays the same.

But as said we had some nice discussions a while back... let's keep it that way.
I remember them as very intresting and with a smile.

Have a nice day and bye for now.

@Mav,

Hi strangly smiling man at the bridge.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 12:04:43 PM by Dnereb »

jjs

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2007, 12:51:50 PM »
Just trying to jog my old memory see if I remembered correctly or not. Without Stig in the discussion, it just would not be the same.

Those were some good times.