Author Topic: TurboCAD  (Read 2479 times)

CAB

• Global Moderator
  • Seagull
TurboCAD
« on: June 16, 2004, 09:07:58 PM »
Anyone have any thoughts on TurboCad.

A GC I know is asking me if this is a good buy.
At $149.99 I think it is a very good buy, but not for me.

Has anyone used this product?

Please do not reply to this email. For pre-sales support, click HERE. For other inquiries, click HERE.

ONLY $149.95 (a $645 savings)if you act now!PLUS: Get $100 in FREE Bonus Gifts

“TurboCAD... is a CAD package that does a heck of a lot.”
—Ralph Grabowski, Editor upfront.eZine

Dear     It’s been about a week since you’ve downloaded TurboCAD Professional Version 10...     By now, you must’ve experienced the incredible power that TurboCAD Professional Version 10 gives you. And, I’m sure its easy-to-understand interface is saving you time like never before.     If you have questions or comments, give us a call at 1-800-810-5939, and please reference code      As a registered IMSI software customer, you’ll save $645 off the regular price if you order now. That means TurboCAD Professional Version 10 is yours for ONLY $149.95!     In addition, you’ll receive $100 in FREE BONUS GIFTS!FREE full-month subscription to CADsymbols.com® (a $49.95 value). Over 8 million, top-quality mechanical & architectural standard parts & symbols!
    Quick searching capabilities       Fast downloads and more

FREE FloorPlan® 3D (a $49.95 value) Makes planning and visualizing your home, office and garden design project simple!
    Custom Cabinet Builder       Texture Library and more

Plus, your purchase comes with our iron-clad, 30-Day Money-Back GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with TurboCAD Professional Version 10, return it for a full refund. No questions asked.       
     Now that you’ve experienced the incredible power of TurboCAD Professional Version 10, simply complete your order today to receive your full-use activation package. Or, to learn more about the product, see details below.Sincerely, Robert MayerExecutive Vice President of IMSIP.S. Order today and you’ll save $645 off the regular price. In addition, I’ll send you $100 in FREE BONUS GIFTS. For more information, visit our product page.
TurboCAD Professional Version 10 is the Perfect Answer for:
MECHANICAL DESIGN...
    Should you choose to design in 2D or 3D, TurboCAD Professional Version 10 adapts to the way you work—all the while allowing you access to all the tools in all drawing modes. Combined with self-healing import of SAT files...the ability to create threaded bodies... and providing seamless AutoCAD 2004 DWG compatibility... TurboCAD Professional Version 10 is your perfect answer to all your mechanical engineering design needs! Here are just a few of the incredible features you can expect in our latest version:
     FACET DEFORMING using NURBS!
    ACIS® Version 11 SOLID MODELING ENGINE—the most recent version of the mechanical industry standard!
    RENDER MODE FUNCTIONALITY allows you to add 3D objects as well as objects while in rendered mode.
    CREATION OF SURFACES lets you model solids as traditional surfaces.
    3D DIMENSIONING gives you the ability to place non-associative objects in any mode you want.

ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN...
 Images created and rendered in TurboCAD Professional Version 10 by Richard Brehm.   Parametric architectural objects gives you the ability to set parameters for each object and define the views in various modes. Combined with the new multi-monitor support, you can maximize your drawing space by taking your workspace into space—on another monitor! Intelligent walls, roofs and openings, along with the ability to display different materials inside and outside the same wall, make TurboCAD Professional Version 10 a must have! Just take a look:
     WALL DIRECTIONALITY, dictating the direction of which way the wall was drawn; this assists in placement of doors and windows.
    INTELLIGENT ROOFS lets you alter the pitch, add skylights, move items, change materials and self heal after a move.
    RENDER MODE FUNCTIONALITY allows you to add 3D objects as well as edit objects while staying in the same mode.

DRAFTING & VISUALIZATION...
    For any kind of 3D rendering and visual lighting effects, TurboCAD Professional Version 10 is the way to go. This latest version of TurboCAD includes LightWorks® 7.3 Rendering Engine. No more futzing over getting accurate and photorealistic lighting; no more fuming over trying to match lighting with real-world backgrounds. Now, every one of your designs will be easy to execute, accurate and so realistic, that your drawings could be mistaken for photographs!

DRAFTING & PRESENTATION...
    We understand that some CAD users like to design primarily in 2D. So, we've added a host of new and improved features such as Blue Print Styles that let you create, name and save styles for Pen-and-Brush in tables • Quick Dimension Tool that allows you to select multiple objects and apply dimensions in one simple step • Convert-to-Wall ability, letting you convert existing lines, polylines, circles and curves into walls • Opening Functionality to instantly change the style of windows... doors... whatever you wish. • And much, much more!

Copyright ©2004 IMSI. All rights reserved.

I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap. (°¿°)
Windows 10 core i7 4790k 4Ghz 32GB GTX 970
Please support this web site.

Dent Cermak

TurboCAD
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 10:24:09 PM »
There's a reason that most people call it TURDO Cad.

CAB

• Global Moderator
  • Seagull
TurboCAD
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 10:43:47 PM »
Thanks Dent, that speaks volumes. :)
I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap. (°¿°)
Windows 10 core i7 4790k 4Ghz 32GB GTX 970
Please support this web site.

Keith™

• Villiage Idiot
  • Seagull
  • Superior Stupidity at its best
TurboCAD
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 12:17:13 AM »
LOL ... Dent made a turd joke ...
Proud provider of opinion and arrogance since November 22, 2003 at 09:35:31 am
CadJockey Militia Field Marshal

Find me on https://parler.com @kblackie