Author Topic: Shortcut Icon  (Read 2458 times)

Kate M

Shortcut Icon
« on: May 03, 2004, 02:40:55 PM »
Anybody seen this happen before?

They're not shortcuts, but I can't get the little arrow to go away...Obviously it's not an urgent problem, just something I was wondering about.

VerticalMojo

Shortcut Icon
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 02:45:24 PM »
right click and get the properties.... then change the Icon... ?? Maybe not..... I tried it and I didnt have a option to.....

is this happening occasionally when you save?

hyposmurf

Shortcut Icon
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 07:44:45 AM »
These files are saved on a server right?All that little icon is showing is that someone has made those files available offline.When you have highlighted your file go to "File" drop down and take the arrow off "Make folder available offline".Its better though to have them offline that way of your server goes pop,your can still work on your drawing :) .Youll notice that PC will have to back them up at the end of the day too,which you may find too annoying.

Kate M

Shortcut Icon
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 09:17:46 AM »
That seems to be it, Hypo -- but apparently I don't have the right permission to change it back, because the little check line is greyed out.

Oh well -- mystery solved! Thanks guys! :-)

hyposmurf

Shortcut Icon
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 02:09:37 PM »
Maybe you have to be logged in as the administrator on your PC,so you then have rights.I used to use that offline feature ,but got fed up waiting for it to syncranise the folders when I was going home.I t would also stop half way through and find it couldnt always sync :roll: