CAD Forums > Land Lubber / Geographically Positioned

Civil 3D - Mini Tutorials On Line

<< < (2/6) > >>

mjfarrell:
DinØ,

Look a little closer and you will see a session covering the basics of MAP Drawing Cleanup operation as well.

jonesy:
Bookmarked for the MAP cleanup. I'll look at that when I get back to work on Monday

Thanks Michael

dfarris75:
Just got around to downloading the surface tutorial. The sound is indeed much improved, but the narration seems to be about 10-15 secs ahead of the video. :lol:
The file size is tremendously large as well. I wonder if there's a way to whittle that down any...

I also just noticed that the link for the Map Cleanup tutorial is pointing to the Migration video. You might want to smack around your webmaster a little.

mjfarrell:
Well, file sizes are still a little large, however the audio seems be more synced up. Still trying to figure out where that delay came from? I didn't think it took that long for sound to go through the DA converter.

And a hearty thanks to Darcy for the shiny new wrapper!

dfarris75:
Hey no problem. You are more than welcome. I notice the xhtml code isn't checking out now. Did you change something? We might have to look at fixing that or just removing the code checkers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version