Author Topic: Scale  (Read 3385 times)

RamMaster

Scale
« on: March 24, 2004, 02:45:12 PM »
I'm writing routine in Visual LISP and I can't figure out what text I need to use in order for me to be able to select with a window and not just individual picks.

daron

Scale
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 03:33:19 PM »
Do you know where the help files in autocad for vba and activex reference are?

RamMaster

Scale Routine
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 05:13:43 PM »
Yes, I do know where the help is. I just can't seem to get the right format.

(defun c:s5 ()  (setvar "cmdecho" 0)
        (prompt "Select object to scale:")
        (command "scale" pause "" pause "1.5" "")
        (setvar "cmdecho" 1)
        (prin1)

)  

that's what I'm looking at. I know it has to do with the pause "" pause but I don't know what to either add or reconfigure. Please someone help

daron

Scale
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2004, 05:41:57 PM »
Okay, first of all, being that you posted this in the VBA forum, I thought you were looking to use "VisualLisp" which would be taking Autolisp a step further into the vba/ActiveX side of it. Which is to say that you cannot use pause or command. Now, if you want to ask lisp type questions, vlisp hackers would be the place to do that, but we'll the Hendie, the forum moderator take care of that. I also notice that you posted this same question under another name in cadalog. Most of us here came over from there, so you might not get any different answers than you would here. If you're trying to get multiple object selections, you'll be well advised to look into the ssget function. If you want to force the user to select multiple items one by one, you'd need to use entsel inside a while statement, with a way to get out.

hendie

Scale
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2004, 03:39:13 AM »
moved

daron

Scale
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2004, 08:21:50 AM »
How are you doing on ssget? Do you need more help?