Code Red > AutoLISP (Vanilla / Visual)

Double Click Reactor

(1/2) > >>

psuchewinner:
It is not very often that I have to "Throw in the Towell" but this is one of those times.  I have been trying to disect a program we have here at work and I cant seem to replicate it.  It is fired by the DoubleClick.  When a piece of text, that is generated by "our program", is double clicked on a different editor opens.  this only opens on text built by "our program".  I am guessing that a new "event" is called when it is double clicked on.  I can not open the original file since it is a compiled lisp routine.  Can anyone help?

kpblc:
Check this: http://www.theswamp.org/index.php?topic=8304.0
Code by Gary Fowler

hendie:

--- Quote from: psuchewinner on July 31, 2006, 01:51:33 PM ---... When a piece of text, that is generated by "our program", is double clicked on a different editor opens.  this only opens on text built by "our program". 
--- End quote ---

If the different editor only opens with text created by "your program" the I would guess that "your program" is adding some identifier e.g. Xdata to the text so that it can be identified. The reactor looking for the double click event is probable searching for the Xdata and if found, opens the different editor, if not found, open in the old one

psuchewinner:
Yeah, that is what I am thinking also but I cant get a reactor to fire. 

I have seen the code by J. Busby, and I notice that he unloads the "AcDblClkEdit.arx" but I cant get that to unload.  When I try to get the "AcDblClkEditPE.arx" to unload, I get an error that it is being used by another application.  If I try to do it manually, i.e. the "ARX" command on the command line, but it says that it is locked and cant be unloaded.  I like Busby's code but it doesn't do what I want it to do.  Any ideas on how to unload the ARX functions?

LE:

--- Quote ---J. Busby
--- End quote ---

Is that the last name of master James Buzbee's ?  :roll:  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version