Author Topic: Need Help when inserting block from Design Centre  (Read 5932 times)

sinc

Re: Need Help when inserting block from Design Centre
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2006, 05:16:19 PM »
Thanks I know about that, let me try again.... in the properties dialog for each item at the toolpallete, there are the Scale and Auxiliary Scale (what you mentioned), my question is, if it is possible now in version 2006 or 2007, to globally setup any of those values (for all the items blocks in the toolpalette) to let say DIMSCALE or a factor 4.0....

Ah, you want to be able to edit the properties of groups of tools simultaneously?  No, they don't have any way to do that, AFAIK.  It's a feature I've wanted a couple of times...

LE

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 05:48:11 PM »
No, they don't have any way to do that

:-)

I see, to cover this issue, I had been using a routine similar to the one I posted before here... thank you for the info.

sinc

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006, 05:59:14 PM »
Hey, you can do it!  At least in 2006 and 2007 (not 2005).

The trick is to hold down CTRL or SHIFT, then select the tools.  Then you can right-click and edit them all at once.

I guess one of the benefits of being an early-adopter of 2007 and sending off soooo many bug reports to Autodesk is that I get responses to things like this relatively quickly...  I think they know my name over there now.  ^-^

LE

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2006, 06:14:50 PM »
Yep... I tried that, in the early days I started using a2005... no worky.... Good that it is in the newer version...