Author Topic: autocad light lack of true colours  (Read 2101 times)

hornet 103

autocad light lack of true colours
« on: July 25, 2006, 09:42:18 AM »
hello everyone

I would like to know why autocad light does not have true colours when "word".doc has.
Is there anyway of getting true colours into LT, by any programming method available?

reason 95% of our staff use LT = very tight management,
IF the ctb file is set to all black, = for the technical drawings, therebu the "planners" can play with all the colours they like, to produce the pretty pictures.
With LT you have to have a mixed ctb file to get both black and colour.

any ideas

hornet 103

Tramber

Re: autocad light lack of true colours
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 10:11:14 AM »
Nope, but what I can tell is that LT doesn't stand for "Light" but for "Labtop"  ;-)

Bob Wahr

Re: autocad light lack of true colours
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 11:40:31 AM »
hello everyone
Hello.
I would like to know why autocad light does not have true colours when "word".doc has.
You're comparing apples and oranges.  Word allows True Colors, Wordpad doesn't.  AutoCAD does, AutoCAD LT doesn't.
Is there anyway of getting true colours into LT, by any programming method available?
AutoCAD LT doesn't allow programming.
reason 95% of our staff use LT = very tight management,
Been there.
IF the ctb file is set to all black, = for the technical drawings, therebu the "planners" can play with all the colours they like, to produce the pretty pictures.
With LT you have to have a mixed ctb file to get both black and colour.
What about a B/W ctb for production and a color ctb for the weasels planners?

any ideas
I'm full of them, or maybe I'm full of it, not sure.  Seriously, if the planners can't live with 256 colors, they need to plead their case to management and get them to loosen up the purse strings.

hornet 103
Bob Wahr