Author Topic: Conect AutoCAD to BD  (Read 2867 times)

jp_lujan

Conect AutoCAD to BD
« on: July 03, 2006, 03:42:15 AM »
Hello:
Anew I request aid to this one foro.I would to send the attributes of a drawing to a data base, I send the code which creates the data base to me and it begins to me to send information until a certain attribute and profit not to know the cause, thanks

jp_lujan

Re: Conect AutoCAD to BD
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 03:22:09 AM »
Hello of new :
I Believe that know by where comes the problem,  but do not know as to solve it.
According to seems the problem believe that comes because upon youing all the attributes for an object of the drawing there is a moment that arrived to the final of the recordset and as there is not most can not update,  the question is do not know as be able do this of manner that for every element of the drawing reads to me the attributes without having the problem.
Can helping?

nivuahc

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 07:08:54 AM »
jp_lujan,

This is just a suggestion, not a personal dig; Why not post your question in your native tongue? There are a variety of people on the board who speak varying languages and one of us just may be able to understand, better, what you're trying to work out/accomplish. Personally, VBA is too far over my head for me to offer much help, but there are some real masters of the language here that could possibly offer a solution if they understood your query a bit better..

jp_lujan

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 01:15:38 AM »
Creo saber cual es el problema.
El programa crea la base de datos con los campos y tipo sin problemas
Cuando empieza a enviar los datos del dibujo a la base de datos llega un momento que da error y creo que es porque los datos los toma del dibujo aleatoriamente y llega al final del registro y no puede escribir más datos.
Repito lo siento y gracias

Kheilmann

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 11:33:03 AM »
Recibo un error cuando tratando abrir "connect BD DAO.frm".
Line 8: Property OleObjectBlob in UserForm1 had an invalid file reference.

?Puede enviar solo el code y no el forma?
Porque, envia la base del datos

jp_lujan

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 01:38:57 AM »
Gracias por su interés.

Le envío el código del form.

La base de datos la envíe por error, ya que el programa la crea.

Un saludo