Author Topic: express tools chspace routine not working  (Read 3573 times)

gisdude

express tools chspace routine not working
« on: July 12, 2006, 11:10:38 AM »
Hi all.

I am trying to use a routine on express tools to change from model space to paper space. When I go to express --> layout tools --> change space, it goes thru the program but i get an error at the end "error loading file...ai_uitls.lsp not loaded...file not found". I thought to myself, that's fine, i'll just appload the lsp file from my LDT Epress directory. so I load the "chspace" lsp from there and the same file comes up missing.

After checking on 2 other pc's in the office, there is no ai_uitls.lsp in anyones express directory or on the shared network directory. Am I missing something here? Should I just copy another chspace lsp file from another coworker?

Thanks

R~

Mark

• Custom Title
  • Seagull
Re: express tools chspace routine not working
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 11:55:08 AM »
What happens if you run EXPRESSMENU from the command line?

Loads the AutoCAD Express Tools menu and displays the Express menu on the menu bar.

Command: EXPRESSMENU
Perform a full rebuild of the Express Tools menu before loading it? : Enter Yes or No

Note:
Make sure that you have 23 or fewer menu items before you run the EXPRESSMENU command. AutoCAD displays up to 24 menu items.

Tip:
If the AutoCAD Express Tools menu cannot be found, you can use the EXPRESSTOOLS command to activate the tools.
TheSwamp.org  (serving the CAD community since 2003)

CAB

• Global Moderator
  • Seagull
Re: express tools chspace routine not working
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 01:05:26 PM »
In ACAD2000 & ACAD2006  ai_utils.lsp in in the support folder.
I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap. (°¿°)
Windows 10 core i7 4790k 4Ghz 32GB GTX 970
Please support this web site.