« Last post by kruuger on Today at 01:20:18 am »
Here is how we fix problematic drawings:very often it is just DGN problem.
NOTE: About purging, make sure that you purge Regapps as well, this can only be done with the -purge command or a LISP routine setup to do this.
- Open with RecoverAll
- Audit & Purge
- Wblock the drawing using a window to select objects. NOTE: It is extremely important to not use a crossing window, type All or use "Entire Drawing", as these can all bring the errors over. If you have multiple layout tabs, you will need to wblock them out to separate CAD files and merge them back together.
- Open each drawing and audit and purge again
- Merge drawings back together as needed
- Use the code posted earlier in this thread to remove anonymous groups
- Use the overkill command to remove any overlapping linework
- Remove any unused annotation scale lists
- Audit & Purge again
Yes, this is an annoyingly long list, but this works 99.99% of the time and you will end up with a good drawing that doesn't slow everything down.