Author Topic: Pacman Blinking monster and other lighting effect  (Read 1862 times)

RAIN CODE

Pacman Blinking monster and other lighting effect
« on: November 02, 2014, 07:05:12 AM »
Hi guys

Have been thinking of a new puzzle platform game but still  thinking of a good one. While thinking of it,
made a few upgrades to the Pacman game - blue blinking monsters before they turn back to normal state
and lighting effect to the demo screen and debugged one or 2 bugs.
(Trying to make the game as complete as possible)

In the previous posting, I made a mistake by changing the appreciation notes, saying TQ to programmers
from TheSwamp for cracking some hard programming problems and removing the TQ notes to CAB's
becos I thought of saying all in the appreciation notes.

Then I realized that was not a right thing to do, should have left the TQ notes to CAB untouched and I corrected it.
Unfortunately my PC conked off while doing it then sent for repair. Now managed to correct the mistake and
added the horizontal scrolling TQ notes to CAB and Lee (the previous codes also used Lee' lisp extensively in the game)
in the Demo screen and added a lighting effect of the title screen.
(the previous code only show the TQ notes in the Intro and game ending and not many people will watch the
intro or play to the end of game)

Below is the patch of the game data. Just copy these few files and overwrite the previous one
http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/55036050/file.html

The lisp is below attached

Re: Pacman Blinking monster and other lighting effect
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 07:07:49 AM »
can use for high version ?