Author Topic: Dashboard Documentation  (Read 1496 times)

Dashboard Documentation
« on: November 15, 2006, 04:32:00 PM »
Does anyone know of (or have) any good documentation on the Dashboard?  I've got to put together some info about it and I'd rather just hand out something that was already done (maybe by Autodesk).  I searched the site but couldn't come up with anything in-depth.

Anyone have any good links they could share? In the meantime, I shall continue to google - maybe I'll try Ask.com.... they keep pushing their commercials on TV.

David Hall

• Automatic Duh Generator
  • King Gator
Re: Dashboard Documentation
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 05:02:31 PM »
I found a really good (ok maybe decent) book on 3d in 2007, but I had to special order it.  Its written by a guy at autodesk.  It looks promising.  Ill let you know next week
Everyone has a photographic memory, Some just don't have film.
They say money can't buy happiness, but it can buy Bacon and that's a close second.
Sometimes the question is more important than the answer. (Thanks Kerry for reminding me)

Re: Dashboard Documentation
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 03:09:16 AM »
I found a really good (ok maybe decent) book on 3d in 2007, but I had to special order it.  Its written by a guy at autodesk.  It looks promising.  Ill let you know next week
Okay, thanks.

maybe I'll try Ask.com.... they keep pushing their commercials on TV.
I tried Ask.com.  When I entered the keywords "AutoCAD dashboard" I got some results on, anyone wanna take a stab at this one??!?  DASHBOARD REPAIR - for cars!!!  Way to go Ask.com; right on the money, just what I was NOT looking for!  :x