Author Topic: Please break my routine......  (Read 10483 times)

PKENEWELL

• Bull Frog
Re: Please break my routine......
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2016, 11:59:55 AM »
My apologies, I thought the current version posted had worked, I will look at this change in a little bit and make sure that it is in my latest version just in case it is wrong there too and update it.

Just to be clear in case I am wrong: Your latest at the end of the thread was "3.0k" and the one in the first post is "3.0i" which has if I recall the undo issues. I presumed that your latest code would be something higher than the "3.0i" or 3.0k" versions.
"When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

PKENEWELL

• Bull Frog
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2016, 02:42:30 PM »
Hi cmwade77,

P.S. - just to be thorough, I just verified that version 3.0i has the same issue deleting the entity under the first pick point.
"When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

cmwade77

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2022, 12:11:29 PM »
Hi cmwade77,

P.S. - just to be thorough, I just verified that version 3.0i has the same issue deleting the entity under the first pick point.

I have just completed Version 4.0a, which I believe fixes this issue (it is a complete rewrite, although there are some similar elements).

For clarity, I am posting this version and all future versions in this thread:
http://www.theswamp.org/index.php?topic=57418.new#new

Please respond there, I am simply putting this here as documentation.