Author Topic: (VL-LOAD-COM) don't loading  (Read 3822 times)

Fabricio28

• Swamp Rat
(VL-LOAD-COM) don't loading
« on: December 05, 2013, 12:57:05 PM »
Hello everybody.

I have a problem, there are some commands in autocad you need the library of VLs, TEXTMASK for example. For that you just load the libraries of VLs they work.
However I am not getting load, the command is (vl-load-com) but didn't work. Says it was not possible to access the library.

Anybody can help me, please??
I don't know what to do...

I'm waiting for aid.

I thank you.
 :-o

efernal

• Bull Frog
Re: (VL-LOAD-COM) don't loading
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 01:03:36 PM »
textmask is a SUBR defined at textmask.lsp

(defun c:textmask (/ acet-textmask-get-text CNT GLST OSET ENT LOCKED SSMASTER ...

Look at express :  ../Express/textmask.lsp
e.fernal

Fabricio28

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 02:18:38 PM »
My problem is not with the textmask but with the library of VLs. I have several routines do not work here because autocad does not load the library.
Any lisp that contains VL, VLA or VLAX does not work"

"o meu problema não é com o textmask e sim com a biblioteca dos VLs. tenhos varias rotinas q nao funcionam aqui pq o autocad simplemente não carrega a biblioteca. qualquer lisp q contenha VL, VLA ou VLAX, não funciona"

Thank in advance

dgorsman

• Water Moccasin
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 03:07:48 PM »
You didn't happen to install an ALPHA or BETA release of AutoCAD or other AutoDesk product, have you?  There's a reason why they don't recommend side-by-side installs with released software - the settings in the registry which VL (COM/ActiveX) references can get buggered by the installation.  The only way around is to do a full re-install of your release-version software.
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.

try {GreatPower;}
   catch (notResponsible)
      {NextTime(PlanAhead);}
   finally
      {MasterBasics;}