Author Topic: Programmer needed for custom project....  (Read 1789 times)

StykFacE

Programmer needed for custom project....
« on: November 30, 2009, 11:41:04 AM »
I'm posting this over at CadTutor.net as well. This site and over at the other one are the only two I trust as far as seeking some programmers.  :wink:

My company is inquiring about some info regarding a customized program in AutoCAD for our estimators. It seems pretty simple actually, in a nutshell we need a program that counts all blocks in the drawing, and generates an Excel spreadsheet that itemizes everything for printing purposes. Also, it needs to tally up all lines/plines on each layer and give a total linear feet. That's really the extent of it. Maybe the only other thing is that on a certain layer, if the generated total line/pline could be broken up into quantities per 5' section.

Anyways, my company is obviously willing to pay but we are talking with our company officers about it tomorrow in a meeting to present this option. If anyone is interested please PM me. I will prefer to talk further on the phone about this, possibly a conference call depending on if the project gets green lighted for the need of a programmer. I'm just posting this to make sure it's an option when going into the meeting.

CAB

• Global Moderator
  • Seagull
Re: Programmer needed for custom project....
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 11:46:02 PM »
Tanner did you find a programmer?
I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap. (°¿°)
Windows 10 core i7 4790k 4Ghz 32GB GTX 970
Please support this web site.