Code Red > .NET

Custom dialog boxes examples?

<< < (2/7) > >>

T.Willey:

--- Quote from: mohnston on August 01, 2006, 07:02:42 PM ---Don't worry Tim, I'll take care of this. Put on your "special" glasses.

EVERYBODY! Can I have your attention.
Please look at the top of my pen.

****FLASH****

--- End quote ---
I don't feel to bad though.  I'm coming from a lisping background.  We have to type out all our dialog boxes, so I'm not used it these new fancy IDE helpers.  Yea, that should work.  They will believe that.
 :lmao:

MickD:

--- Quote ---I don't feel to bad though.  I'm coming from a lisping background.  We have to type out all our dialog boxes, so I'm not used it these new fancy IDE helpers.

--- End quote ---

wow! where have you been livin', under a rock :D

T.Willey:

--- Quote from: MickD on August 01, 2006, 07:33:56 PM ---
--- Quote ---I don't feel to bad though.  I'm coming from a lisping background.  We have to type out all our dialog boxes, so I'm not used it these new fancy IDE helpers.

--- End quote ---

wow! where have you been livin', under a rock :D

--- End quote ---
I'm just a Cad guy, that likes to program stuff I can use. :-)  Never needed anything bigger than what I could write in lisp, but now that I know, I want more.  So him I am, trying to learn .Net. :angel:
And it looks like a long journey.  Good thing people here like to help people who want to learn. :wink:

Kerry:

--- Quote from: T.Willey on August 01, 2006, 07:10:57 PM --- I don't feel to bad though.  I'm coming from a lisping background.  We have to type out all our dialog boxes,  ..............  :lmao:

--- End quote ---

Thats the same excuse I use, and no-one has challenged it yet, so it should work for you as well ... :lol:

LE:

--- Quote from: T.Willey on August 01, 2006, 07:10:57 PM ---I'm coming from a lisping background.  We have to type out all our dialog boxes

--- End quote ---

Tell me;

Right now I have and went back to DCL  :oops: - Need to finish some updates faster, and forgot about them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version