Author Topic: draworder in PS differs form draworder in MS  (Read 1664 times)

Amsterdammed

draworder in PS differs form draworder in MS
« on: August 15, 2010, 06:57:28 PM »
I have some xrefs from an Architect and they are a real pita, wrestling themself in the foreground ll the time. If I sent the xref back to background it works nice when printed, but in some vports the draworder is not like in MS. I have to delete the vport an make a new one, that has the same draworder as the Ms. Is there any sysvar I'm missing to st right?

Thanks in advance

Bernd

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
Re: draworder in PS differs form draworder in MS
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 07:02:34 PM »
Damned..

what is your setting for DRAWORDERCTL currently set to?

Type: Integer
Saved in: Drawing
Initial value: 3

Controls the default display behavior of overlapping objects when they are created or edited.

Turns off the default draw order of overlapping objects: after objects are edited, regardless of their draw order, the objects are displayed on top until a drawing is regenerated (REGEN) or reopened. This setting also turns off draw order inheritance: new objects that are created from another object using the commands listed below are not assigned the draw order of the original object. Use this setting to improve the speed of editing operations in large drawings. The commands that are affected by inheritance are BREAK, FILLET, HATCH, HATCHEDIT, EXPLODE, TRIM, JOIN, PEDIT, and OFFSET.

Turns on the default draw order of objects: after objects are edited, they are automatically displayed according to the correct draw order.

Turns on draw order inheritance: new objects created from another object using the commands listed above are assigned the draw order of the original object.

Provides full draw order display. Turns on the correct draw order of objects, and turns on draw order inheritance.

NoteFull draw order display may slow some editing operations.

Please send us your comment about this page
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/

Amsterdammed

Re: draworder in PS differs form draworder in MS
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 08:05:13 PM »
Thanks

I will have to check tomorrow in the office!

Bernd