Code Red > AutoLISP (Vanilla / Visual)

arc dimension lisp question?

<< < (2/5) > >>

daron:

--- Quote from: Mark Thomas ---One more thing, if you are using IE _and_ the subSilver style you can dbl click in the _code_ block and it copies it to the clipboard. Thanks to Se7en.
--- End quote ---
Is the double-click code ready to migrate to other styles? I'd love to have it in Cobalt and I'm sure others would love to have it in their styles.

Mark:
>Is the double-click code ready to migrate to other styles?
I think it's limited to subSilver, but I'll check later.

t-bear:
Keith....
I LIKE  IT, I LIKE IT!  Especially the dialog box..nice touch.  Thanks a ton, amigo.  This is much better than the one I posted.....(always are tho....)

Keith™:
Don't forget that you can also set the prefix,  suffix, units, precision and scale factors at the command line by using pseudo system variables.

I would actually like to compile this into a dbx module so that the user can have a true dimensioned arc that can be accessed by the system and returned as a true specialized object as opposed to a modified angular dimension. But I have not been successful in getting an ADSK license for the DBX libraries required to create new objects. Unfortunately, ADSK has been limiting the release of ObjectDBX to registered ADSK application developers and only after paying a hefty licensing fee.

Oh well, a man can dream now can't he??

t-bear:
This is extreemly handy for me.  Ever ask the shop to lay out *Angles* on a 120"dia x 40' tall cylinder?  Yah...riiiight!  Now I can lay the cylinder out and give them dimensions in inches from the quadrants ..... with annotation!  Sweeeet!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version