Author Topic: Parts catalog we need help.... anybody have Structure Slab Top Rec Frame CB  (Read 1444 times)

sourdough

• Bull Frog
Hi all
   We are really hurting to get a flexible length of structure of a catch basin (Rec Frame top 6" deep) with a variable
length of pipe for the barrel that we can assign. The library that had this info in it got destroyed and we have
a project that has to go out on Mon. and the one structure is kicking us in the behind. Any help
would be really appreciated. A whole or part of a parts catalog imperial would be very helpful.
This is from the us imperial structure catalog/Junction Structures with Frames/Rectangulur Structure Slab Top Rectangular Frame
part of our Part Catalog

MJP
Mike
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 01:44:58 PM by sourdoug »
LDC 2009/C3D 2010/C3D 2011/C3D 2016

Win 10 64bit

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
For what version??

and AGAIN you folks have trashed your parts catalog? 

I might post one for you....IF you promise to STOP working in it WITHOUT backing it up to someplace safe; as per the first paragraph in the help file in regard the Part Catalog.... :police:

I mean DO NOT even issue the PART BUILDER command unless you have it backed up....that is Lesson One in my Class as well.
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/

sourdough

• Bull Frog
For what version??

and AGAIN you folks have trashed your parts catalog? 

I might post one for you....IF you promise to STOP working in it WITHOUT backing it up to someplace safe; as per the first paragraph in the help file in regard the Part Catalog.... :police:

I mean DO NOT even issue the PART BUILDER command unless you have it backed up....that is Lesson One in my Class as well.

Hi Mike
   Hey, I inherited this mess, and don't like it any more than me having to post for help. The company who helped sell it to us destroyed
our parts catalog, so we are caught without much help in this one. Long before I got on board, now just trying to get it done right. Version 2009 sp 2

MJP
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 01:56:05 PM by sourdoug »
LDC 2009/C3D 2010/C3D 2011/C3D 2016

Win 10 64bit

mjfarrell

• Seagull
shoot me an email...

and get me out there to help you out even further some time...
Be your Best

Michael Farrell

mjfarrell

• Seagull
From what you sent it appears that you want content added to your Part(s) Catalog, or added to a part therein.

So which is it...do you need a Catalog that isn't corrupt, or do you need to modify the content; such that it doesn't become corrupt?

Here are 2 structures. We wanted to be able to

in the properties be able to lengthen the cyclinderical parts

of the pipe for height.

Be your Best

Michael Farrell