(1/2) > >>

Fabricio28:
Hello everyone!
How are you?

Can I draw that arcs (yellow)?

File example attached.

Thanks

dexus:
You can start here: https://www.cadtutor.net/forum/topic/71940-extend-line-with-a-line-tangent-to-it/
It finds the start point of your arc and the direction, but not the endpoint.

Finding the endpoint that is tangent to the other circle might get a little more tricky. Maybe someone has a full solution for this.

Ingpro:

--- Quote from: Fabricio28 on April 04, 2024, 07:57:20 AM ---Can I draw that arcs (yellow)?

--- End quote ---
If the radius of the yellow arc is known, that you can build an arc by choosing the type:
"Start-End-Radius".
Or, from the extreme points of the blue arc, build circles with the radius of the yellow arnc, so you get the center of the yellow arc, from the center, you can draw a circle and then crop it.

Fabricio28:

--- Quote from: dexus on April 04, 2024, 08:55:50 AM ---You can start here: https://www.cadtutor.net/forum/topic/71940-extend-line-with-a-line-tangent-to-it/
It finds the start point of your arc and the direction, but not the endpoint.

Finding the endpoint that is tangent to the other circle might get a little more tricky. Maybe someone has a full solution for this.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I'll take look on that code.

Fabricio28:

--- Quote from: Ingpro on April 05, 2024, 05:39:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Fabricio28 on April 04, 2024, 07:57:20 AM ---Can I draw that arcs (yellow)?

--- End quote ---
If the radius of the yellow arc is known, that you can build an arc by choosing the type:
"Start-End-Radius".
Or, from the extreme points of the blue arc, build circles with the radius of the yellow arnc, so you get the center of the yellow arc, from the center, you can draw a circle and then crop it.

--- End quote ---

No my friend, the yellow arc is unknown. I'd like to learn the best way to draw that arcs.
 Thank in advance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version