Author Topic: HELP WITH LEE MAC AUTOLABEL FOR ATTRIBUTES  (Read 773 times)

abayterg

• Mosquito
HELP WITH LEE MAC AUTOLABEL FOR ATTRIBUTES
« on: August 25, 2022, 12:47:10 PM »
Hello i have been trying so hard to use autolabel to count the number of each visibility status inside a block, but the result is the count of the general block not of each visibility states.
i also tried to put one block in each visibility state and each of those blocks with an attribute and tried to link that attribute to the general block but couldnt do it.
i want to have a block with 4 visibility states and each visibility state to be counted separately for example

visibility state 1= HH
visibility state 2= PD
visibility state 3= DP
visibility state 4= FP

And after putting some blocks the results that i want are:

HH-1
HH-2
HH-3

PD-1
PD-2

DP-1
DP-2
DP-3

FP-1
FP-2
FP-3

Is it possible to do it all in just one block or am i have to opt for doing 4 different blocks?

BIGAL

• Swamp Rat
  • 40 + years of using Autocad
Re: HELP WITH LEE MAC AUTOLABEL FOR ATTRIBUTES
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 09:33:04 PM »
To do what you want need to make a list of all blocks with extra variables in this case that would include the visibility state, so a list like ((blk1 vis1)(blk1 vis1)(blk2 vis1)(blk2 vis)......

So count reveals

Blk1 vis1 = 2
Blk2 vis1 = 1
blk2 vis2 = 1

I have something that counts a list up to 5 variables deep it can have more than 5 values in the sub list but only up to 1st 5 are used in a sort and count.

Ok if just want vis state then its easy make a list of all visibilty states for selected blocks then sort and count.

Can you post a dwg will test and discuss further. The code makes a table as a answer.
A man who never made a mistake never made anything