Author Topic: Drawing Informat from the Object Section not found in the Entity Section  (Read 1011 times)

S.Langhammer

Before I get started on anything: the original .DWG file of the attached  .dxf files can be found here:
http://www.waldmann.de/waldmann-architektur/home/home/service/3d-daten_pcon_planner.de.html

It's the "ATARO 4 x G".

Just making sure I don't run into any legal troubles.

As I learned, every basic drawing element is stored in the entity section in some way and that it can additionally be found in the object section.
Based on this assumption I wrote a script to get the drawing information from any dwg file and write it in a certain format into a txt.

Now I've ran into this file. I attached a version as dxf, where I ran the purge command, untill it didn't find anything anymore and a version, where I also removed the object section.

You can see the result for yourself. Now I wonder if there is any command, that can assure, that every information, that is exclusively saved in the object section, is somehow copied to be found in the entity section?

Might converting the .dwg to an older version might help? If so which version would I have to convert it to, to assure I get every drawing information out of the entity section without loosing any visual information during the process?

Thanks in advance.