Author Topic: Paper size lisp  (Read 1745 times)

Fabricio28

• Swamp Rat
Paper size lisp
« on: November 13, 2012, 08:58:18 AM »
Hi guys,.
when i print my works 99% of the time i send it to "DWG to PDF" or to "DesignJet 510 42in Printer HPGL2" usually its a non standard sizes and each time i define a new custom paper sizes , i wonder if theres a lisp to create the custom paper size straight from the layout with a rectangle .
the lisp should ask for the area and create the custom paper size and save it to the plotter configuration .

*im using mm not inches.

thank in advance.

Hangman

• Swamp Rat
Re: Paper size lisp
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 02:22:06 PM »
I'm kind of in the same boat.  I need to write a lisp to create a page setup for a plotter.
I am currently just importing a page setup from a template I have created for myself. Unfortunately, by importing a page setup, I have to have several page setups, one for each scale of drawing. It gets a bit cumbersome, but would this be an option?

If importing is not a good option, can you give us a little more info, perhaps a pseudo code for starters?
Hangman  8)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drafting Board, Mechanical Arm, KOH-I-NOOR 0.7mm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
Re: Paper size lisp
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 02:52:32 PM »
You can create a PC3-file for your printer, in that you can define different page sizes.
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.