Author Topic: My first useful post  (Read 6743 times)

Jason Hickey

My first useful post
« on: August 25, 2006, 12:27:03 PM »
For the Civil 3D 2007 users out there, it seems as if SP2 has been delayed once again.

Of course, I'm one optimistic guy, and my mantra is "Better Right than Right Now!"

Dinosaur

Re: My first useful post
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 12:30:39 PM »
Perhaps they will even incorporate the MAP service pack with this one.  I can't help but wonder if some of the problems are because those MAP issues have not been addressed for Civil 3D.

Greg B

• Seagull
  • Tell me a Joke!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 12:32:33 PM »
Don't sell yourself short Jason...

None of your post's will be useful!

I kid, I kid

Jeff_M

• King Gator
  • C3D user & customizer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 12:34:54 PM »
Hi Jason,
Thanks for the update. And I happen to agree that they should get it right before releasing it.

Dino,
SP1 for Vanilla Acad was just released, also. Since C3D uses Acad w/Map you'd think that ALL updates would get included.

Dinosaur

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 12:42:35 PM »
. . .
SP1 for Vanilla Acad was just released, also. Since C3D uses Acad w/Map you'd think that ALL updates would get included.
Yes, thanks . . . I just installed it along with SP1a on my Virtual Machine setup . . . and yes, one would think it would be a no-brainer to include those MAP updates, but it was my understanding they were not included in SP1a and the MAP service pack could not be used to update Civil 3D - go figure.

TR

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 01:24:11 PM »
Jason don't mind Greg's comments, he just suffering from a little bit of 'blog envy'. I can't imagine how heartbroken he must be to log in and see that his blog has generated 4 hits for the month of August, all of which are from 1 IP.....his own.

Maverick®

• Seagull
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 01:24:31 PM »
Don't sell yourself short Jason...

None of your post's will be useful!

Uh........ meet Greg.  He's the guy that whole "Pot calling the kettle black" phrase was made for.

Greg B

• Seagull
  • Tell me a Joke!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 01:26:37 PM »
Jason don't mind Greg's comments, he just suffering from a little bit of 'blog envy'. I can't imagine how heartbroken he must be to log in and see that his blog has generated 4 hits for the month of August, all of which are from 1 IP.....his own.

Thanks Tim.  Guess I have to fire that advertising guy.

Mav - I learned from the best....you.

nivuahc

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 01:29:47 PM »
Jason,

Don't buy into the diatribe of these wiseguys or Gregs rough exterior. Deep down, Greg is a great guy who just likes to play around. He gets picked on a lot, and does his fair share of picking back but, all in all, he's a great member here at TheSwamp.

Greg B

• Seagull
  • Tell me a Joke!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 01:33:22 PM »
Jason,

Don't buy into the diatribe of these wiseguys or Gregs rough exterior. Deep down, Greg is a great guy who just likes to play around. He gets picked on a lot, and does his fair share of picking back but, all in all, he's a great member here at TheSwamp.

This is just a good example of how fun this place is!

OH and Chuck - that's not going to make up for the amount you've been picking on me lately.

nivuahc

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 01:34:15 PM »
Jason,

This is just a good example of how fun this place is!

OH and Chuck - that's not going to make up for the amount you've been picking on me lately.

Good. Wouldn't want to ruin a good thing.

Jason Hickey

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 02:34:34 PM »
Meh, I'm a thick-skinned guy.    I can dish it out, too, so beware  :-D

Sad part is, he may be closer to the truth than he realizes!

Greg B

• Seagull
  • Tell me a Joke!
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 02:41:41 PM »
Meh, I'm a thick-skinned guy.    I can dish it out, too, so beware  :-D

Sad part is, he may be closer to the truth than he realizes!

*beaming*   :-D

Dent Cermak

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 01:44:48 PM »
So when is he going to post that first useful post?  :| :roll: ^-^

Dinosaur

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 01:51:50 PM »
If you would pull that Civil 3D disc off the shelf, you could use some of his posts already. :lmao:  You have too may hairs left . . . you may as well lose them rastlin' with Civil 3D. :evil: