Author Topic: (AutoCAD LT) Sheet Set Manager -- thoughts?  (Read 3599 times)

Kate M

(AutoCAD LT) Sheet Set Manager -- thoughts?
« on: October 21, 2009, 01:06:53 PM »
Hi guys,

Looking for opinions on whether YOU PERSONALLY would like to have SSM in LT.

As always no promises/guarantees/rumor-mill-fodder implied by the above question. Just doing research. :-)

StykFacE

Re: Sheet Set Manager -- thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 02:01:35 PM »
Hi guys,

As always no promises/guarantees/rumor-mill-fodder implied by the above question. Just doing research. :-)
I would personally LOVE to see this feature in LT here at my company. We have some guys with full versions, and we can't utilize SSM because we have certain guys running LT. I wish that LT would have all the functionality that full does as far as collaborating with a full version. This would allow me in my office set up plotting and sheet management the way I truly want, and since LT is our weakest link I can't do that. LT is used for project managers to drop in schedules, create sheets and views, plot files, maybe do a really quick mechanical detail, etc. The big stuff is left to me and a few others running full. LT is a perfect in between for our guys, but since SSM isn't available then I can't get things even MORE efficient. And LT doesn't really need the full capabilities of SSM, just as long as something is there to open, view, and plot from. Just the basics. Would be a GREAT addition for my company. :)

TSquared

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 04:04:40 PM »

SSM absolutely rocks for what I do and I was really excited to see it included in 2012 LT ... it's a fantastic tool.

--
DSK

airportman

• Newt
  • i customize when required
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 01:48:04 PM »
Hey DAve,

I could not agree more with you. SSM does rock.
Perception is a state of mind  -/ Twitter = @hochanz -/ Intel i7 - 3.07GHz -/ 12GB Ram -/ Nvidia Quadro FX 1800

Drafter X

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 04:43:30 PM »
Even a year later it rocks.  8-)
CadJockey Militia Commander