Author Topic: (AutoCAD LT) Table Breaks with Icon?  (Read 1801 times)

craigr

(AutoCAD LT) Table Breaks with Icon?
« on: March 25, 2008, 09:56:22 AM »
For some reason, some of our tables get a 'phantom' boundry(?) several inches to the Lower Left of it. It ALWAYS appears outside of our Title Block - which messes up the 'Zoom Exents' to our Title Block. The only way to get rid of it is to pull up the table's properties and change the 'Table Breaks' from 'Disabled' to 'Enabled' to 'Disabled'. It then goes away and all is fine.

I haven't figured out what causes this 'phantom' to show up. There doesn't seem to be a pattern, at least that I can find yet. It isn't on just one Table, though it does appear on Tables that were modified from a 'Master' Table. The Master must have had something with it. We have MANY Tables created and too many to re-do all of them.

So, my question is....

Is there a way to make the Table Break option into an Icon? I tried to make one with the 'change' command & the 'Table' command, but couldn't find anything.

Any ideas?

craigr

Kate M

Re: Table Breaks with Icon?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 02:31:12 PM »
I'm not AutoCAD-enabled right now, but I'm guessing that a system variable controls that. Once you know which, it'd be easy to set in a macro.

Can you post a screenshot or example drawing with the problem? I'm just curious to see what this problem looks like.

craigr

Re: Table Breaks with Icon?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 02:40:24 PM »
Here it is...

The line I am talking about is clouded.

craigr