Author Topic: Augi In Memoriam  (Read 31967 times)

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
Re: Augi In Memoriam
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2011, 11:14:38 AM »
it wont let me log into the forums, I can login to AUGI, but not the forums, so I'm still out of luck.
You are not on the ban list are you?

I think they are all 'locked' right now...as they are restocking the pond.
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/

MeasureUp

• Bull Frog
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2011, 06:11:45 PM »
it wont let me log into the forums, I can login to AUGI, but not the forums, so I'm still out of luck.
After logging in by entering your email address & password, hit the "Forums Online, Click Here!" on the screen.

xiaxiang

« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2011, 07:50:34 PM »
After logging in by entering your email address & password, hit the "Forums Online, Click Here!" on the screen.
ok,I have login in and found my post.yeyeye :lmao:

MeasureUp

• Bull Frog
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2011, 07:57:22 PM »
[/quote]
In Chinese, another word for the trouble time of AUGi: YaYaPei.  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:13:11 PM by MeasureUp »

Kerry

• Mesozoic relic
  • Seagull
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2011, 09:31:11 PM »
I imagine some people will forget the troubles they've had with Augi and start flooding back shortly.

off topic sort of :
Can you resign membership at Augi ?  I wonder how many of their quoted membership quantum is active ??
kdub, kdub_nz in other timelines.
Perfection is not optional.
Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.
Discipline: None at all.

Dinosaur

« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2011, 10:28:38 PM »
I imagine some people will forget the troubles they've had with Augi and start flooding back shortly.

off topic sort of :
Can you resign membership at Augi ?  I wonder how many of their quoted membership quantum is active ??
Is easy to resign your augi membership ... just post a topic suggesting they allow Michael Farrell to again participate on their forum.

xiaxiang

« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2011, 10:35:08 PM »
In Chinese, another word for the drouble time of AUGi: YaYaPai:lol:
[/quote]
But what do you mean? :x

MeasureUp

• Bull Frog
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2011, 11:12:44 PM »
[/quote]
YaYaPei = bovine scat  ^-^
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:03:58 AM by DinØsaur »

xiaxiang

« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2011, 01:41:58 AM »
YaYaPei = < quoted text no longer valid >  ^-^
[/quote]
Do you want to provoke?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:05:17 AM by DinØsaur »

MP

• Seagull
  • Have thousands of dwgs to process? Contact me.
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2011, 02:08:46 AM »
Engineering Technologist • CAD Automation Practitioner
Automation ▸ Design ▸ Drafting ▸ Document Control ▸ Client
cadanalyst@gmail.comhttp://cadanalyst.slack.comhttp://linkedin.com/in/cadanalyst

Chris

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2011, 08:42:05 AM »
no dice, now when attempting to log in, all it does is loop me back to the login with blanks there.  I followed their directions and it doesnt help.  Good thing I'm able to try to help people elsewhere.
Christopher T. Cowgill, P.E.
AEC Collection 2020 (C3D)
Win 10

Nibster

« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2011, 08:45:23 AM »
no dice, now when attempting to log in, all it does is loop me back to the login with blanks there.  I followed their directions and it doesnt help.  Good thing I'm able to try to help people elsewhere.
it worked for me to make a new password, then i could see the forums unlocked.  I guess you'd just have to re-set it back to your original after you're logged in.

rkmcswain

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2011, 12:18:41 PM »
Before going to any "augi" page, open your browser options and DELETE all cookies that have anything to do with "augi". This is easy in FF since you can just search for "augi". Can't speak for Chrome, Safari, and IE.

I was able to get back with no problems after doing this, except that many usernames are hosed up...

Chris

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2011, 02:07:36 PM »
yeah, I had to tell them I forgot my password, then enter the new password they sent me, then change my password back, and all is fine now.  I see RK's name got switched around,  did you ask to have it changed back yet?
Christopher T. Cowgill, P.E.
AEC Collection 2020 (C3D)
Win 10

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2011, 02:28:06 PM »

off topic sort of :
Is easy to resign your augi membership ... just post a topic suggesting they allow Michael Farrell to again participate on their forum.
Too late DinØ, we had a discussion while I was at AU.  I guess it was too hard to ignore me in person.
The issue has been resolved and the BAN that was initiated by the folks most closely aligned to SolidVapor has been lifted.
I'm sure there are some there whom are not exactly doing backflips over the decision. 
However I did learn a very important lesson about the Board of Directors, and politics. Mostly that the truth and politics do not go together at all.  Second that patience does pay off if one is patient long enough.
The other thing is that irrespective of what happened; I really shouldn't say "I told you so"; even though I knew that the relationship they had established with SolidVapor behind the backs of membership was a BAD IDEA.  It was bad for members, bad for the organization.  The good news is that bad relationship ended badly, and perhaps the current and future members of the augi board wont make the same mistake.
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/